Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Floral ATC*

Good morning! Saturday was a pretty lazy day. We did go out in the morning to Goodwill and then to pick up some dog treats. The rest of the day I colored and created. It was a good day. Today, we will be going to church a bit later, but I plan to have another day of rest and creating. I'm hoping to get a bit more coloring done and if I'm lucky, another card or two. If I'm lucky! LOL  We will see how that goes. I hope you all have a blessed Sunday and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Today I'm sharing an ATC I finished up with:








I had so much fun with this image! This is Keep In Faith from Ching-Chou Kuik. I colored this image with my Copic Markers. I did a little bit of layering on the image. I layered the flowers and branches. I added a little bit of clear Wink of Stella on her eyes. The swirls are die cut with a Cheery Lynn die and the butterfly is a die, but I'm not sure who that die belongs to. I added yellow glitter to the butterfly die and some blue pearls. The sunflowers at the top are cut using my Silhouette Cameo. I used all scraps for this. The ATC was cut using Kraft and then I used a scrap of dark blue and distressed the edge of that paper. I added a white doily which is under the flowers and butterfly towards the top. I added some Distress ink around the edge of the doily. Thanks for looking!!

Copic Colors Used:
  • Hair: B02, B23, B24, B28, YR20, YR21, YR24
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Eyes: B02, B24, B28
  • Wood: E35, E37, E39
  • Flower Center: E44, E47, E49
  • Flower: Y02, Y15, Y19
  • Lips: R20, R22
Challenges:



19 comments:

Unknown said...

HivSusan what a wonderful card and you have coloured it in beautifully and I love your design xxx

Debs xx

Cazro said...

Wow, this is an ATC? Stunning colours and design. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Caz DT

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Susan..love the layers and gorgeous flowers and your image and colouring is gorgeous. A beautiful card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Contagiously Crafty said...

That is some beautiful coloring and layering. She's mesmerizing! So glad to have found you at Ruby's Rainbow challenge.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

NanaConnie said...

This is really beautiful, Susan. Fab coloring and I love the sparkle on the butterfly.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Susan, what a fantastic ATC you have made using one of my favourite Ching-Chou Kuik images. Love the addition of the sunflowers as well. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our Flowers challenge.
Aunty Sue DT

Tamie said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful layout! I love how you added the touch of color to her hair. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Distressing Challenge.

Tamie DT

Taunya Butler said...

Looks so good and it is such a great project!! Have a great day!! I am so glad that you joined us at 4 Crafty Chicks for this challenge - sure hope we see you next week’s challenge as well!!
Taunya Butler
4 Crafty Chicks August Guest Designer
http://daisiesgirl.com

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Susan. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Anonymous said...

Holla die Waldfee ist das ein tolles ATC. Absolut gelungen Deine Umsetzung
Hab lieben Dank fürs mitmachen bei ATC Around the World
Grüßle
Vanessa

NanaConnie said...

Hi, Susan, I'm back with my DT hat on -- thanks so much for playing in our Die Cuts challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card, so beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful ATC,love the hair colour. Sunflowers are one of my favourite flowers.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

Tracey GDT

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely image. Love colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge, Agnieszka DT

Helen said...

Another gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
Hugs Helen P x

Helen said...

Beautiful - love your colouring and those flowers are great.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Sorry for taking so long to come and see your work.
This is amazing - the side view of your card shows just how much detail you managed to get on there, beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I do hope you can join us again!

Sheena
xxx