Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Monday!

Good morning everyone!! I hope everyone is well! I feel like everything is topsy turvy LOL  I actually just colored this "Sunday. It's been a while since I've just been able to sit and color. It was nice; really nice!

So, today we have a new challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner! We are on Challenge #82: Monochromatic:






I used A Thankful Heart from A Day For Daisies! She is beautiful! My monochromatic is brown. I added the little bit of green and blue. I distressed some of the papers. I used the edge punch on the inside. Of course I popped pieces of her. And that's it! I hope you all have a great week!! Talk to you all again soon!!


4 comments:

Karon said...

What a gorgeous image - fabulous card! TFS

Eret said...

Susan, your coloring is amazing. It is really beautiful autumn card. Love it!
Hugs,
Eret

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous and so elegant!!!

Unknown said...

Super card, Susan, love that image, beautifully coloured hun xxx