Followers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Use A Digi over at One Stitch At A Time This Week!

Happy Sunday! Its been a busy few weeks. I've had a lot going on with the kids, a lot going on at work and a hard time getting back into crafting. But! yesterday I spent the day coloring and I need to get some cards together today. Well... after a full day of shopping with the kids.. and I hate shopping LOL! But I have some images colored up. The other big thing is work. I took a promotion which is really great for myself and the family. It has really been a lot for the last few weeks though. I've had to leave one of my design teams and I'm going to put one on hold for a little while. I've started drawing again a bit and I want to spend some more time drawing. So, I'm going to try to get some time to draw in and get some more digis added to Stitchy Bears. Be sure to check them out. I have a few up there and Kevin has a bunch that he has done up there. My oldest daughter has some up there and even my youngest... she seems to be the talent in the family :)  She has an amazing one up there. Anyway... enough of that stuff! On to my card!!!

This week at One Stitch At A Time we have Challenge #176 which is Use A Digi! no trouble doing that and if you head over to Stitchy Bears Digital Stamp Outlet you will find just about any kind of digi you were ever looking for!

Here is my Congrats card for this challenge. I used Ella by Beary Dust. You can pick her up here at Stitchy Bears. I colored the image with Copic. I added ribbon, lace and pearls. I even decoupaged her and added a little lace as a layer for under her dress. The stamp is from my Doodlebug/Hampton Arts set. I just love that set of stamps. It has such a variety. I used pink ink for the stamping and that's it.

Copic:
Darker Pink: R20, R21, R22,
Light Pink (tights): R00, R11
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: E35, E37, E57, E59

Challenges:

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Susan this is fabulous hun, I actually have that image, have to rehook my portable harddrive and get her, forgot how lovely she is...love your card hun xxx

Eret said...

It is so gorgeous. Love the lace under her skirt. It looks awesome!
Eret x

Leslie Germain said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the ballerina.

Hazel said...

Lovely card and perfect for any little girl. Hazel x

Karon said...

This is gorgeous - love how you layered her and the added lace. TFS and congrats on the promotion!

Mimi said...

Lovely card Susan, fab colouring and lovin' the lace you have added, the perfect finishing touch :) Hugs Jane, your OSAAT DT sister

Ingrid Mason said...

Ahhh, pearls,lace and bows... what more could any little ballerina want on her special card. So pretty. Ingrid xx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Susan and thank you for the welcome to the team-your card is gorgeous I love the pretty image and how you have decoupaged the skirt and added the lace and gorgeous bow
carol G x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the lace and wonderful idea to use it under the dress for petticoat.
Melissa
“Sunshine HoneyBee”
OSAAT DT