Followers

Friday, October 12, 2012

MelJen's DT Day!!

Do you like playing games? 
Do you like winning digital images? 

If you answered yes to both, then we have some exciting news for you!

For the month of October, the Design Team is playing "Tic-Tac-Toe" on their Design Team Day.  Each DT member will create a project using three different types of embellishments chosen from this Tic-Tac-Toe board in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal direction.




Here is how you can play along with us...

1. Create a project using the above Tic-Tac-Toe board and share your project with us on our new Meljen's Designs Club on Facebook.  Make sure you let us know it's for the "Tic-Tac-Toe" game when you post your project

2. Leave a comment on this blog post and let us know that you've played along with our game.

Once you've done these two steps:

THREE people will win TWO FREE DIGITAL IMAGES!!


Spread the word!  The more you play, the more chances you get to win a couple of the cutest digital images around!  The three winners will be announced on the Meljen's Designs Club on Facebook on Thursday, November 1st.

I am trying to work on some different types of cards/folds to see what I like. I told my friend Terri that I thought I needed to come up with a star system LOL so I could keep track of them! For this card I tried an Aperture Card. So for this I cut the hexagon out as my aperture.

Images: Little Ghost Kid and Cute Little Candy Corn
Copic:
Candy Corn: R00, R20, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y11, Y15, Y19
Ghost: B93, B95, B97, E40, YR15, YR16, YR18, 100, C7, E000, E00, E11
Stampendous! Pearlustre Embossing Powder (amethyst), Charcoal Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink, Hexagon Die, Scrappy Cat Trick Or Treat Stamp, Stitching with Sewing Machine, Pen-touch White Fine Point Marker, Want 2 Scrap Say It With Pearls,  Martha Stewart Spider Web border punch, ribbon from my stash, The Twinery Lilac twine, Flourishes from Cheery Lynn (I cut the leaves off of them), Sparklets, also used the distressing tool around the black paper on the inside. Paper is all scraps.. even the base card was scraps from another card.  Here is my Tic-Tac-Toe card (Twine, Pearls, Punches - right across the bottom):





Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

4 comments:

Karon said...

Love your window card - fabulous details and great colours. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!! This is so cute!! I am in love with those candy corns. Makes me feel guilty that I eat them... nah, not really. Love that hexagon. This may be something I shall have to try. Thanks for the great inspiration!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hi Susan...I love your card. I agree that candy corn looks yummy...Great job. joann sassy raggedy

yyam said...

Awwww....this is adorable! Love the details on your window card! :)