Followers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Oh My Goodness Middle of the Week!

Yay! Wednesday Evening.. I'm so glad! It has been year end at work and the gals in Accounting have been driving me crazy for the last couple of days. I have concentrated on what they have needed for the last three days and everything else.. well.. we will just say it is piling up LOL! REALLY piling up! Emails unanswered, people dropping things off and stacking them up on my desk. I almost snapped at a couple of people today! Everything needs what they need NOW! Well.. I wasn't having any of that.. so I just told them they would have to wait. I tried to do it in a nice.. I'm sorry you just aren't that important right now in this moment of time way LOL But now it is over and I can spend the next couple of days trying to get caught up.. Yay me! *cry* *wimper*

I have been working on a card.. last night, this morning. I finished it this morning and I was going to do a post before I left for work but I had already taken my camera down to the van LOL Yes.. I carry it everywhere! To and from work... out to the store.. running down the street! You never know when you will see something you absolutely have to take a photo of! Like on my way home today.. there was this ITTY bitty most adorable bunny on the side of the road.. had to be a baby he was so tiny munching at the grass. Problem is.. I drove right by him and thought.. I will turn around and be right back.. just have to grab Bailey.. So a couple of minutes later I was headed back towards that baby and he was gone! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!  Why oh why did I just not pull over and grab photos while I could *shaking my head* That will teach me!

So here is my card:


I used scraps and my little 6x6 Echo Park Paper Hello Summer that I received as a blog hop gift. I really love those patterned papers. I also used Silhouette dies for my scalloped circles. I used my sewing maching ..  I was playing around with some of the settings on it LOL Miscellaneous ribbons in my stash. I inked around the scalloped circles and used Butterscotch and Sailboat Blue Adirondack Color Wash on the silhouette digi stamp in the middle. That stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps.

Challenge entries:

I really need some more Thank You cards! Have a great rest of your night or rest of your day depending on where you are in the world! :)

13 comments:

Stacy said...

That is one fancy pants card! Good luck on the challenges!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Beautiful card Susan!! I saw this on Catch A Bug challenge. Love your colors and what you did with that digi stamp. I just bought that one and can't wait to use it. I just became your newest follower. Have a terrific day!! Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Beautiful card, lovely colour palette and I love the central panel. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,loving all the pinks and the papers are gorgeous
hanks for joining us at MIM AND GOOD LUCK
TRACEY X

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your fun combination of papers! Thanks for partying with us this week as we celebrate the 200th challenge at Color Throwdown!

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with the DT from Simon Says Stamp and Show, I love the central panel with the wonderfull stamp in it. fabby colors too. Good luck, hugs terry xxxx

Karon said...

Such a lovely Thank You card - I love all the different colours and elements you have used. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Tammy Miller said...

I love this project! Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes Challenge Catch the Bug! Please stop by for our Christmas in July event all week! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image for your project

Celeste said...

This is great!!! I recognized the silhouette immediately. I chose the same digi...just fell in love with it while I was snooping around Bugaboo. I realized their challenge just a few hrs too late....But I saw your entry on Make-it-Monday and just had to say HI! Thanks for sharing this beautiful card..I love all the bright colors!

Lori said...

How pretty! Love your mix of patterns--the silhouette image stands out so nicely against them. Thanks for joining us for our 200th CTD celebration!

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous, Susan! I love all of the layers.

Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays!

Broni said...

So pretty! A great mix of patterns and texture! I'm so glad you could join in our CTD200 celebration!!

Shari said...

Very cute and I really like the birdy paper!